Help Desk Home

How do I start an exchange or return?

In order to start an exchange or return, visit or click on one of the options below. To get started, all you'll need is your order number and the shipping zip code from the original order.

If you don’t know your order number, you can usually locate it by searching for your order confirmation email in your inbox. 


Want to make an in-person return instead? We can get you hooked up. We’ve partnered with Happy Returns, an in-person return service, to make dropping off your order and getting a refund without the wait a breeze. All you'll need to bring are the items you'd like to return and your order number (and the packaging they were shipped in if you have it), and the Happy Returns folks will get you hooked up faster than you can say “Boomshakala.” Just click the button below to find the Happy Returns location nearest to you!


The folks at Happy Returns can help out with an exchange or return for Chubbies credit. Refunds can be processed on the spot, with your order number as mentioned above, but for an exchange or store credit please click start a return > above to select your return option (Store Credit/Exchange item) and then drop off the items at your nearest Happy Returns location.

If you opted for an exchange for a new item or size, your exchange order for the new items will be placed when you drop off the goods with Happy Returns. If you opted for store credit, we'll email that over to you when you return your goods to the Happy Returns location. 



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.